Reliable and high resolution instrument. For daily use.
- Temperature range: -20 °C to 100 °C / 0 °to +280 °C (switchable)
- Good image quality due to NETD < 80 mK
- Detector type 160x120px
- High quality standard lens (32° x 23°)
- Automatic Hot/Cold Spot Recognition
testo thermal imagers for precise analysis and reliable documentation
Detect production inconsistencies before downtime occurs
Inconsistencies in production processes often result in costly downtime. Defective components, such as in switch cabinets, can cause fires.
With the new thermal imagers from testo, materials are tested and problems identified before malfunctions or fire risks occur.
- Extreme accuracy: Even the smallest temperature differences can be identified with the high temperature resolution of the testo thermal imagers.
- Exchangeable lenses: Ensures that the right image section is always visible in the imager display.
Optional integrated digital camera: Facilitates easy documentation.
- Automatic hot/cold spot recognition: Marks critical temperature conditions & ensures uninterrupted error localization on site.
- Professional PC Software: Multiple-page thermography reports can be created quickly and easily. (Now with NEW analysis function for Image Overlay: TwinPix)
- Optional Soft-Case: Allows you to carry your testo thermal imager securely with you during the inspection route using a practical shoulder strap to keep your hands free
testo 875-1 thermal imager for electrical maintenance work
In low, middle and high-voltage systems, thermographic images assist in detecting defective components.
The testo 875-1 thermal imager offers integrated measurement site management for the structuring of inspection routes. In addition to the infrared recording, a real image of the measurement site can be recorded with the optional integrated digital camera.
Preventative mechanical maintenance
A reliable early recognition of developing damage to process-relevant system components is important in order to guarantee high security and reliability of the machines. A high level of heat emissions may indicate an elevated level of stress for individual components, especially for mechanical components.
Critical heat statuses can be identified directly in the instrument using the isotherm function and preventative measures taken.
|Infrared image output|
|Detector type||FPA 160 x 120 pixels, a.Si|
|Thermal sensitivity (NETD)||< 80 mK at 30 °C|
|Field of view/min. focus distance||32° x 23° / 0.1 m (standard lens),|
|Geometric resolution (IFOV)||3.3 mrad (standard lens)|
|Image refresh rate||9 Hz|
|Spectral range||8 to 14 µm|
|Image display||3.5” LCD with 320 x 240 pixels|
|Display options||only IR image|
|Video output||USB 2.0|
|Colour palettes||10 options (iron, rainbow, rainbow HC, warm/hot,|
blue/red, grey, greyscale, sepia, Testo, iron HT)
|Temperature range||-20 °C to +100 °C/|
0 °C to +280 °C (switchable)
|Accuracy||±2 °C, ±2 % of mv (-20 °C to +280 °C)|
|Minimum diameter measurement point||10 mm at 1 m (standard lens)|
|Setting emissivity||0.01 to 1|
|Reflected temperature compensation||manual|
|Standard lens (32° x 23°)||Yes|
|Telephoto lens (9° x 7°)||-|
|Laser measuring spot marking||-|
|Display of surface moisture distribution||-|
|Measuring functions||Centre point|
Hot/Cold Spot Recognition
|File format||.bmt; export options in .bmp, .jpg, .csv|
|Data storage device||2 GB SD card (approx. 1000 images)|
|Battery type||Fast-charging, Li-ion battery can be changed on site|
|Operating time||4 hours|
|Charging options||In instrument/in charging station (optional)|
|Operating temperature range||-15 °C to +40 °C|
|Storage temperature range||-30 °C to +60 °C|
|Air humidity||20 % to 80 % not condensing|
|Protection class of housing||IP54|
|Vibration (IEC 68-2-6)||2G|
|Weight||approx. 900 g|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||152 x 108 x 262 mm|
|System requirements||Windows XP (Service Pack 2), Windows Vista, USB 2.0 interface|
testo's thermal imagers: testo 875 & testo 881, an introduction